Renewable Energy for Business
We have supplied, installed and maintained renewable energy systems for numerous small and large businesses across Dorset and the South.
In light of ever rising energy costs, climate change and evolving legislation, the need for robust, low-carbon alternative energy has never been greater. H2-ecO can turn your rooftop into a valuable asset, reducing your electricity and heating costs. We provide renewable solutions bespoke to business so you can generate income and reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Improving the bottom line in an environmentally friendly way. H2-ecO can help you to achieve the following:
Reduced energy costs
Guaranteed new source of tax free income
Increased value of your building
Improved green credentials
Staying ahead of legislative changes
Protection from increasing energy prices
Reducing tenant churn
Working with Daikin UK, H2ecO designed and installed systems that fully met our requirements and are producing excellent results in terms of energy efficiency, economics and environmental performance.
Anglo American Oil Company
- Real clarification of a customer’s needs and excellent communication throughout the whole process.
- Full structural analysis ensuring buildings can carry the system.
- Export metering installed if it makes sense to do so.
- Web-accessible, panel-level monitoring options.
- Panel-level optimisation using Solar Edge inverters with 12 year warranty as standard.
- Armoured AC cables sized for 1% losses (others work to 3% or more).
- ISKRA Generation meter with SIM card dial in functionality to check your systems output remotely.
- Tier 1 Solar Panels with 25 year warranties and Salt mist / ammonia certification.
- Tier 1 Framework system designed to last for 25 years.
- ABB / Siebert Switchgear.
- Support with all aspects of paperwork and registrations – of which there are many.
- Bespoke maintenance and support options.
Anglo American Oil Company
Anglo American Oil Company is a company specialising in oils and fuels for motor racing and small engines. The brief was for a no-compromise heating and cooling system that was RHI eligible as far as possible and made maximum use of renewable sources, minimising demand from the grid. Particular consideration was to be given to creating a work environment that promoted high levels of productivity in the office area, so temperature control and air quality were key.
Daikin RHI eligible heat pumps and underfloor heating were combined with a whole-building Daikin air conditioning system. A bespoke solution was created as the two systems would have been capable of “fighting” each other; H2ecO devised an interlock control for each zone to ensure the two systems worked together effectively. This method was a first for Daikin UK and one they may use in the future elsewhere.
A Daikin Heat Recovery Ventilation system was installed, allowing the extraction of stale, warm air and the return of pre-heated fresh air. This is vital to the provision of high quality air with normal CO2 levels in busy rooms.
Demand from the grid was minimised through the installation of a 30kWp Solar PV array. A Solar Edge system provides panel-level monitoring and the ability to link with the TESLA battery storage system.
With photovoltaic generation taken into consideration, Anglo American Oil Company is effectively running its heating systems in the office and workshop for free over the next 19 years. And as the systems consumer only 10,200kWh of the 30,000kWh produced, electricity costs over the whole site are significantly reduced, with potential for income from exporting surplus capacity to the National Grid.
Annual servicing, maintenance & repair for any commercial installation
We are qualified and experienced engineers for a wide range of renewable energy technologies. If your business has an existing solar PV array, heat pumps or any other technology that requires servicing or repairs then please get in touch.ENQUIRE NOW