Renewable Technologies for Homeowners
We offer a wide range of renewable energy solutions for homeowners across Dorset and the surrounding counties.
Our award-winning customer service comes from a true passion for renewables and offering expert advice without engaging in pushy sales techniques.
We would love to hear from you and offer a no-obligation chat. With examples of the latest technologies in action and years of experience in supply, installation and repair, we are perfectly placed to advise of the best options for your home.
At H2-eco we can design the most cost effective systems bespoke to your needs
Maybe you want to :
- Generate as much of your own energy as possible to become less reliant on the big energy companies
- Earn money by selling excess power back to the grid
- Protect yourself from any future energy price rises
- Become as “carbon neutral” as possible
- Install technologies that interest you and give you the “feel good” factor that a lot of our customers get
- Explain the options available to you
- Discuss the options with you to establish what would be most suitable for your needs
- Professionally install your system
- Be there for any questions or problems you may have after installation
- Provide you with genuine recommendations from our existing customers going back as far as 5 years
- Provide you with an insurance backed installation warranty
Annual servicing, maintenance & repair of solar PV, heat pumps and thermal systems
Whether we have installed a new system for you or you have an existing system that was installed by another company, we can help. Regular servicing is vital to maintaining condition and maximising longevity. It is highly recommended to have your solar thermal system serviced annually just like with a domestic boiler. If you are claiming the RHI for heat pumps then your heat pump must be maintained annually.
Please get in touch to enquire about servicing, maintenance and repair.ENQUIRE NOW